We are expanding to beautiful Kailua!
We are looking for registered yoga teachers for our new rooftop yoga studio opening in early February. You must hold at least a 200 hour certification from a Yoga Alliance RYS. Our new studio will offer a unique teaching environment combining the beauty of our island with the comforts of a modern yoga studio. Classes will follow a general format but we encourage teachers to bring their own style and be creative with their sequencing.
We are hiring for the following yoga styles:
-Other specialty styles—let us know what you offer!
We will offer a starting flexible pay scale based on certification level and teaching experience:
- E-RYT-500 teachers will be paid a base rate of $50/class and $2/student after the first 12 paid student
- RYT-500, E-RYT-200–teachers who have taught 1000 classes will be paid a base rate of $45/class and $2 per student after the first 12 paid students.
- RYT-500 and RYT-200 teachers who have taught over 100 classes will be paid a base rate of $35/class and $2 per student after the first 12 paid students. A class with 20 students = $55.
- RYT-200 teachers who have taught more than 20 but under 100 classes will be paid a flat rate of $25/class.
- RYT-200 teachers who have completed a teacher training but have taught under 20 for profit (not free) classes can apply for a short internship where they can practice teaching under the mentorship of an experienced yoga teacher with a short path towards a paid position.
Please email your resume and a little bit about you and your teaching style to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have short clips of you teaching, we would love to see them! Aloha!