A lot has changed in the world around us and we need yoga more than ever. We are grateful for our outdoor space which allows us to safely hold open air classes. Expect to see the following updates on your next visit:
- All classes are currently held on outside on our 2000 sq ft lanai in a c
- When you arrive, you will be asked to review a short set of questions prior to entering. It is your responsibility to conduct a temperature check prior to coming to class. Students exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID-19 may not attend class.
- Hand sanitizer is offered upon entry. You may also wash your hands in our bathroom.
- Face coverings/masks are required upon entry to the lobby. You must keep your mask on up until the start of class. If you feel that your mask is interfering with your outdoor exercise or is hazardous to your health, you can remove it. At the end of class, put your mask back on.
- The ground is marked for 6′ social distance – please follow the guides on the ground when setting up
- BYO Yoga mat, water and towel. We will no longer offer mat or prop rentals. Props may be purchased in our retail area.
- We have increased our cleaning regimen and sanitize all commonly used surfaces (handles, bathroom surfaces, railings, etc) in between each class using CDC approved cleaners.