- Dates: Friday September 11 through Thursday September 24
- Take a variety of virtual and prerecorded Yoga Under the Palms classes as well as some other feel good tasks to help us all get through this together!
- Price: $25 (unless you are a member choosing to keep your membership OPEN, all other active memberships have been frozen and will unfreeze upon reopening)
- To Enter/Participate: Sign up on the schedule page under 14 Day Virtual Challenge or on the MBO app.
- Links to YouTube Mini Classes will be shared as they are created
- Cross off a block when you complete it! You are welcome to (but not required) to share to insta stories or keep a tally on your own (honor system).
- See below for inspiration for self-care, community, detox and create.
- Connect with us – Tag us, email us, dm us or share at the end of our live classes ❤️
Registering for Zoom Classes
- You can register for virtual classes in the Mindbody app (we are still having problems with booking on the IOS app within 3 hours of the start of class), or from the class schedule on our website.
- Be sure to sign up at least 15 minutes before class starts so you have time to get logged in.
Viewing Mini Classes
- Mini classes will include breathwork, Flow + Sculpt, Power Flows, Inversions, specialized classes focusing on yoga for digestion, immunity, sleep, spinal health, shoulders and more. If you have an idea for a class, let us know and we will try to work it in!
- Mini classes will be posted to our private YouTube channel. We will email links as the classes are created.
Preparing for Virtual Classes
- Zoom login info will be provided in your email confirmation. You will also receive an email listing all of the zoom login info for all virtual classes when you purchase the challenge.
- Have your yoga mat, blocks and anything else you need to feel comfortable ready to go. If class requires for props, we will let you know before class starts.
- Make sure we can see you! We plan to interact with all of you throughout class. If you prefer to not be visible, please turn your camera off.
- Log in a few minutes early to test your audio and video, so you’re ready to go when class starts. You are welcome to join early to see and talk to your yoga buddies before class starts! Once class starts, we will mute you all.
– Create your sacred space and tag us
– 5 minute meditation
– Spend time in nature
– Create a new ritual for 5 days
– Shop at a local business
– Leave a positive review for a local business
– 24 hour news fast
– 24 hour social media fast
– Separate from your phone for 2+ hours
– Cook something from scratch
– Make a gift for a friend or family member
-Repurpose or Upcycle an unused item in your home
We wish we could see you in studio and are counting down the days until we can practice together again!