Join Us for an Outdoor Yoga Class
The majority of our open-air yoga classes are held on our covered Lānai surrounded by lush, tropical greenery. We bring the outdoor yoga experience into the heart of Honolulu. We also hold select yoga classes and trainings in our indoor studio. Our Kaimukī yoga studio is located next door to the historic Queen Theater at 3574 Waialae Ave in Honolulu.
We have two bathrooms, cubbies and a water bottle fill station.
Our boutique is stocked with yoga apparel, accessories and lifestyle products. We carry a variety of yoga brands including lululemon, Free People Movement and Beyond Yoga. You will also find a selection of crystals, incense, jewelry, sunglasses, books, yoga mats and other gift items. We are committed to supporting our community and carry a variety of kānaka ‘ōiwi owned and locally made products including Yoga Under the Palms logo apparel printed by Lanakila Pacific.
We have basic yoga mats available for rent for $1 or premium lululemon mats available for $3.
Also check out our 100% vegan cafe.
Check out the new space!
Our Kaimukī yoga studio is located at 3574 Waialae ave in Honolulu, next to the historic Queen Theater and across the street from Big City Diner. Look for the huge white palm-frond mural.
Where to Park
Kaimukī offers several parking locations:
- Along Waialae Ave – you will find metered street parking. Street Parking is free after 6pm, before 7am and all day Sunday
- 12th Ave Propark Lot – $1.50/Hour credit card only.
- Bank Of Hawaii Center Street Lot – $1/hour. You can pay to park in this lot only when Bank Of Hawaii is closed.
- Monday – Thursday: before 8am or after 4pm
- Friday: before 9am or after 6pm
- Saturday: before 9am or after 1pm
- Sunday: anytime!
- Do not park here if the bank is open
- Wilhemina Rise Lot
See Inside the Kaimukī Yoga Studio
We can’t wait to meet you!
Recent News & Events in Kaimukī
- Music Under the Palms ReturnsAfter a long wait and many requests from our community, Music Under The Palms is back on September 10, 2023 in Kaimukī. Music Under The Palms is an event that features three local artists, each playing a 45 minute set in our beautiful outdoor space. Come ready to picnic with blankets and things to sit on – our amazing vegan […]
- Yoga for MauiAt our Kailua & Kaimuki studios on Sunday, Aug 13th · 6:30PM – 7:30PM – $15 donation to attend. Proceeds from Yoga for Maui will be donated to the Hawaii Community Foundation. Kaimukī Class Please join us for a gentle yoga flow and a mini sound meditation to support those impacted by the deadly wildfires on Maui, which have been […]
- Maui Donation DriveWe are committed to doing everything we can to help the communities affected by the Maui fires. Mahalo to our community of students and teachers who have already donated goods and time to cause! We will continue to accept donations through Friday 8/18 (subject to be extended). All donations are welcome but check the lists below for what is most […]