Join Us for an Outdoor Yoga Class
The majority of our open-air yoga classes are held on our covered Lānai surrounded by lush, tropical greenery. We bring the outdoor yoga experience into the heart of Honolulu. We also hold select yoga classes and trainings in our indoor studio. Our Kaimukī yoga studio is located next door to the historic Queen Theater at 3574 Waialae Ave in Honolulu.
We have two bathrooms, cubbies and a water bottle fill station.
Our boutique is stocked with yoga apparel, accessories and lifestyle products. We carry a variety of yoga brands including lululemon, Free People Movement and Beyond Yoga. You will also find a selection of crystals, incense, jewelry, sunglasses, books, yoga mats and other gift items. We are committed to supporting our community and carry a variety of kānaka ‘ōiwi owned and locally made products including Yoga Under the Palms logo apparel printed by Lanakila Pacific.
We have basic yoga mats available for rent for $1 or premium lululemon mats available for $3.
Also check out our 100% vegan cafe.
Check out the new space!
Our Kaimukī yoga studio is located at 3574 Waialae ave in Honolulu, next to the historic Queen Theater and across the street from Big City Diner. Look for the huge white palm-frond mural.
Where to Park
Kaimukī offers several parking locations:
- Along Waialae Ave – you will find metered street parking. Street Parking is free after 6pm, before 7am and all day Sunday
- 12th Ave Propark Lot – $1.50/Hour credit card only.
- Bank Of Hawaii Center Street Lot – $1/hour. You can pay to park in this lot only when Bank Of Hawaii is closed.
- Monday – Thursday: before 8am or after 4pm
- Friday: before 9am or after 6pm
- Saturday: before 9am or after 1pm
- Sunday: anytime!
- Do not park here if the bank is open
- Wilhemina Rise Lot
See Inside the Kaimukī Yoga Studio
We can’t wait to meet you!
Recent News & Events in Kaimukī
- What is Yoga?By Travis Kā’eo Contrary to current understanding, yoga is not a practice in the strictest definition of the word. Yoga is a Sanskrit word stemming from the root yuj, or ‘to yoke’. This leads to the colloquially held idea that yoga is ‘to join’ and furthermore to the borderline appropriative idea that yoga is ‘to join mind, body, and spirit’. […]
- Our First Open Mic NightThank you to everyone who came out last night for our first open mic night. I think it’s safe to say everyone had a blast. So much respect to everyone who read or performed a piece. We will be doing more of these in the future for sure. Special thanks to Travis for MC’ing and Taylor for putting it all […]
- Sound Healing with Lucie LynchJoin us for sound meditation at one of our open-air yoga studios. Let the healing vibrations of the gong and other sound healing instruments take you to a deeper level of meditation. Lucie Lynch is an international Singer/Songwriter, Soul Sound Alchemist and High On Life Coach, originally from Hamburg Germany. Her heartfelt desire is to create music and sound experiences […]