Kailua’s Favorite Yoga Studio
Our Kailua yoga studio overlooks the beautiful Kawainui Marsh and most of our yoga classes are held on the outdoor lanai. The outdoor yoga space boasts more than 1,000 feet of semi-covered practice space. The edge of the outdoor yoga lanai is lined with various local plants to give you that natural cozy feeling as you practice. Break out of the box and come enjoy yoga in its original form: in nature.
We also offer aerial yoga classes, kids yoga and a variety of special events like live music with yoga. Grab a bite to eat at our Kailua vegan cafe and shop in our fully stocked boutique. We stock everything from Lululemon to Free people to our own t-shirts in the boutique. Scroll down to check out everything we have to offer.
Check out some photos of our amazing outdoor / indoor yoga space.
Our yoga studio is located at 167 Hamakua Dr. Kailua, HI 96734. We are in the same building as Lanikai Tap & Barrel, CrossFit Kailua, Coconut Grove Music and HiBred House. Take the stairs on the left side of the building up to the second floor and enter through the blue door (usually propped open before class), head up the stairs and check in at the front desk.
Allow time to find parking and get settled. There is usually available street parking on Hamakua dr and neighboring streets. You may also pay to park at the Target lot ($2/hour unless you plan to shop there before or after class). When parking at target, park in the stalls at the back right corner of the lot which are closest to our studio.
Take a Quick Tour of the Studio
We can’t wait to meet you!
Recent News & Events in Kailua
- Last Chance to Learn to Teach Aerial YogaAerial training starts this Friday, October 20, 2023! Last chance to sign up for our first ever Aerial Yoga Teacher Training, open to all. This training is led by our Lead Aerial Trainer, Sarena Celseti. Sarena is an E-RYT200 and Aerial Yoga Certified. She has been teaching aerial for seven years and has taught over a thousand classes. We often […]
- Kailua Sound MeditationPrimordial Sound Journey Embark on a transformative journey through the guidance of ancient sounds at our Kailua Studio. Immerse yourself in the primordial vibrations of the didgeridoo, native flute, shamanic drum, and more. Join us for an experience of deep connection with yourself. Vegan chai tea will be served after to help ground and integrate. Sunday 10/1 at 6:30-8pm$30/$20 members […]
- Full Moon Sound Healing and Song Circle with Noelani LoveJoin us on Saturday, September 30 at our Kailua Studio for this auspicious gathering to welcome in the Aries Full Moon. Together we will amplify the potency of illumination and awakening that we all carry within us. Noelani will be leading this ceremony from a deep space of unconditional love, knowledge and connection as we collectively experience ~ Gentle Yoga […]
- Yoga for MauiAt our Kailua & Kaimuki studios on Sunday, Aug 13th · 6:30PM – 7:30PM – $15 donation to attend. Proceeds from Yoga for Maui will be donated to the Hawaii Community Foundation. Kaimukī Class Please join us for a gentle yoga flow and a mini sound meditation to support those impacted by the deadly wildfires on Maui, which have been […]
- Maui Donation DriveWe are committed to doing everything we can to help the communities affected by the Maui fires. Mahalo to our community of students and teachers who have already donated goods and time to cause! We will continue to accept donations through Friday 8/18 (subject to be extended). All donations are welcome but check the lists below for what is most […]