Kailua’s Favorite Yoga Studio
Our Kailua yoga studio overlooks the beautiful Kawainui Marsh and most of our yoga classes are held on the outdoor lanai. The outdoor yoga space boasts more than 1,000 feet of semi-covered practice space. The edge of the outdoor yoga lanai is lined with various local plants to give you that natural cozy feeling as you practice. Break out of the box and come enjoy yoga in its original form: in nature.
We also offer aerial yoga classes, kids yoga and a variety of special events like live music with yoga. Grab a bite to eat at our Kailua vegan cafe and shop in our fully stocked boutique. We stock everything from Lululemon to Free people to our own t-shirts in the boutique. Scroll down to check out everything we have to offer.
Check out some photos of our amazing outdoor / indoor yoga space.
Our yoga studio is located at 167 Hamakua Dr. Kailua, HI 96734. We are in the same building as Lanikai Tap & Barrel, CrossFit Kailua, Coconut Grove Music and HiBred House. Take the stairs on the left side of the building up to the second floor and enter through the blue door (usually propped open before class), head up the stairs and check in at the front desk.
Allow time to find parking and get settled. There is usually available street parking on Hamakua dr and neighboring streets. You may also pay to park at the Target lot ($2/hour unless you plan to shop there before or after class). When parking at target, park in the stalls at the back right corner of the lot which are closest to our studio.
Take a Quick Tour of the Studio
We can’t wait to meet you!
Recent News & Events in Kailua
- Sound Healing with Lucie LynchJoin us for sound meditation at one of our open-air yoga studios. Let the healing vibrations of the gong and other sound healing instruments take you to a deeper level of meditation. Lucie Lynch is an international Singer/Songwriter, Soul Sound Alchemist and High On Life Coach, originally from Hamburg Germany. Her heartfelt desire is to create music and sound experiences […]
- Vegan Chickpea Toona SaladThe incredibly satisfying vegan Chickpea Toona Salad. Made with organic mixed greens, chickpea toona, purple cabbage, shredded carrots, pickled red onion, local sprouts, ginger tahini dressing. Available in both our Kailua and Kaimukī Plant Based Paradise locations. We serve 100% vegan food in our plant-based cafes. Treat your body right and come visit us!
- Yoga Photography at the StudioWe set up some colored lights in our indoor studio space in the Kaimuki studio to take some fun artistic photos. A few of our amazing yoga teachers volunteered and we shot some artsy split lighting yoga photos. Thanks to Travis, Emma, Sheehan, Courtney and Julia for coming! We strive to be more than a typical yoga studio really enjoy […]
- Summer on Moving ForwardFrom KITV News Our owner Summer appeared on Maleko’s morning show a few months back to talk about how we’re moving forward out of the pandemic.
- A Peek Into ‘The Wild’ Yoga ClassOur Unique Version of Buti Yoga The Wild is an energetic blend of vinyasa-based yoga, high intensity interval training, primal movement and weights. This is a modern, fitness based class that is often referred to as Buti Yoga. This yoga class is designed to help you unlock your own authentic expression, let go of inhibitions and connect on a deeper […]