Date: Saturday June 19 – 1pm-9pm
Location: Yoga Under the Palms Kailua
General Admission Tickets: $95 each.Day of Tickets (if available): $110
Purchase Tickets Here
The Summer Solstice is a time to tap into your inner fire and burn away all that you have outgrown to create space for new intentions.
Honor and embrace the power of the summer solstice at the Summer Soul Fest – a one day yoga festival at Yoga Under the Palms in Kailua. Experience a variety of yoga classes, creative workshops, meditation, sound healing, live music & more. Vegan food will be made to order and available for purchase throughout the day.
Opening Circle with Maisa Thayer
Fire Flow with Angela KentAerial Yoga with Sarena Celseti Lei Po’o with Effie EganEFT Tapping with Jess Johnson
Olelo Yoga – with Travis Kaeo
Aerial Yoga with Sarena Celseti
Reiki with Ally Milford
Lei Po’o with Effie Egan
Guided Crystal Meditation with Kailua Crystals
DIY Essential Oils – with Summer Rothwell
EFT Tapping Circle with Jess Johnson
Gong Sound Bath with Christine Loke
Live music with Chryst Moon
Yoga & Live Music with Travis Kaeo and the Wide Eyed Kids
‘awa & Upcycle Crafts with Sydney Budde & Marlene Siu
Reiki with Ally Milford
Yoga for your Soles with Anya Yhulon
The Wide Eyed Kids
Individual Class Registration:
Classes will be held in multiple locations within our space with several classes occurring concurrently. Sign up for one class offering/time.
Need a last minute gift? Give the gift of Outdoor Yoga!
You can purchase a Digital Gift Card in any dollar amount. If you would like to gift a specific package, you can select the actual dollar amount of our packages. Below are the total cost of our class packages with tax:
- 2 weeks unlimited (new students only) – $50.27
- 5 class pack – $104.72
- 10 class pack – $178.02
- One month unlimited – $167.54
- Intro to Yoga Series: $94.25
- EMERGENCE – One day retreat: $182.31
- Kids Yoga 10 Class Pack – $62.83
Purchase Gift Cards on the FitDegree App or Here (scroll to bottom)
You will need to create an account in order to purchase a gift card. Gift cards will be emailed to the recipient when the purchase is complete. If you prefer a physical card, we can create one in studio for you. Call us for more info (808-492-8760).
Aloha Yoga Under the Palms Ohana!
After careful consideration, we are so thrilled to be switching our studio software to fitDEGREE! In this email, you will find all of the information that you need to get set up to book our classes on FitDegree.
When you create an account on fitDEGREE using the email address that this was sent to, it will automatically link up with your existing studio account.
First – download the Fit Degree App.
Download for the App Store
Download from the Play Store
Step by Step –
- Click into the App Store or Google Play Store via the links above
- Download the fitDEGREE app
- Search for Yoga Under the Palms
- Select the Yoga Under the Palms logo
- In the studio, click the Login button in the top left corner
- Click Create an Account
- Fill out all of your information and create a password
- Use the same email you used for MINDBODY
- Once your account is created, open your email and verify the account
- Once you click the verify button, you will be asked to opt in or out of emails, this screen will automatically save, you can close it out once you have made your decision
- Return to your app and click Manage emails
- If your account does not say NOT VERIFIED you can close this screen
- If your account says NOT VERIFIED, please click the email and resend the verification
- Once email has been verified, you can close the Manage emails screen
- From here, you will be asked to link your account to the studio (this will allow you to access your memberships and class packages)
- Once all of these steps have been completed, you are all set to sign up for classes. Starting Tuesday November 3, all class reservations must be done on FitDegree. If you already signed up for class for this week on Mindbody, we have rebooked you on FitDegree through Saturday 11/7.
- Your current class pack or monthly membership will transfer to FitDegree but your credit card information will not. This means that you will need to sign up for membership again when your current billing cycle is over
- There were a lot of steps so if you get stuck or have any questions signing up on FitDegree, give me(Summer) a call or text at 808-492-8760. You can also check out the resource guide below.
Unsure on how to use the app? Check out our resource guide for step-by-step instructions and videos to get you started! https://guide.fitdegree.com/hc/en-us/sections/360006950693-Client-Resources
If you have any questions or need any additional assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to reach out directly to the fitDEGREE support team via firstname.lastname@example.org
Mahalo for your patience as we make this much needed transition!
Summer and the Yoga Under the Palms Team
- Dates: Friday September 11 through Thursday September 24
- Take a variety of virtual and prerecorded Yoga Under the Palms classes as well as some other feel good tasks to help us all get through this together!
- Price: $25 (unless you are a member choosing to keep your membership OPEN, all other active memberships have been frozen and will unfreeze upon reopening)
- To Enter/Participate: Sign up on the schedule page under 14 Day Virtual Challenge or on the MBO app.
- Links to YouTube Mini Classes will be shared as they are created
- Cross off a block when you complete it! You are welcome to (but not required) to share to insta stories or keep a tally on your own (honor system).
- See below for inspiration for self-care, community, detox and create.
- Connect with us – Tag us, email us, dm us or share at the end of our live classes ❤️
Registering for Zoom Classes
- You can register for virtual classes in the Mindbody app (we are still having problems with booking on the IOS app within 3 hours of the start of class), or from the class schedule on our website.
- Be sure to sign up at least 15 minutes before class starts so you have time to get logged in.
Viewing Mini Classes
- Mini classes will include breathwork, Flow + Sculpt, Power Flows, Inversions, specialized classes focusing on yoga for digestion, immunity, sleep, spinal health, shoulders and more. If you have an idea for a class, let us know and we will try to work it in!
- Mini classes will be posted to our private YouTube channel. We will email links as the classes are created.
Preparing for Virtual Classes
- Zoom login info will be provided in your email confirmation. You will also receive an email listing all of the zoom login info for all virtual classes when you purchase the challenge.
- Have your yoga mat, blocks and anything else you need to feel comfortable ready to go. If class requires for props, we will let you know before class starts.
- Make sure we can see you! We plan to interact with all of you throughout class. If you prefer to not be visible, please turn your camera off.
- Log in a few minutes early to test your audio and video, so you’re ready to go when class starts. You are welcome to join early to see and talk to your yoga buddies before class starts! Once class starts, we will mute you all.
– Create your sacred space and tag us
– 5 minute meditation
– Spend time in nature
– Create a new ritual for 5 days
– Shop at a local business
– Leave a positive review for a local business
– 24 hour news fast
– 24 hour social media fast
– Separate from your phone for 2+ hours
– Cook something from scratch
– Make a gift for a friend or family member
-Repurpose or Upcycle an unused item in your home
We wish we could see you in studio and are counting down the days until we can practice together again!
Join us as we combine our two favorite things – an energizing Power Flow and a Plant Based Brunch!
9am – 75 min Power Flow with Summer. All levels welcome – this class will be taught in layers accommodate various levels of yoga experience.
10:15am – Brunch – Carrot Lox Bagels + Coconut Cream Ice Coffee
Refresh and refuel with a Plant Based (and Gluten Free) brunch provided by Sydney Lehua.
Each plate will include
-Carrot lox bagel sandwich – an everything bagel topped with with pickled onions, capers, tomato, sprouts, carrot lox and fresh made cashew cream cheese spread.
-Side of fruit
-Iced Coffee topped with coconut cream
*Gf option available.
Lunch will be served after class on our open air lanai. You are welcome to stay and eat (from your mat – 6’ apart). If you do not plan to attend the sun salutations class, you are welcome to join us just for brunch!
Price: $30 ($18 for members)
Join us for an open air yoga and sound experience held on our rooftop lanai. Utilizing the synergy of restorative yoga and sacred sound to restore and revitalize our natural flow of energy. Aiming to actualize a heart/mind coherence that will support the creation and stabilization of the newest version of you.This 90 minute class will begin with 20 minutes of restorative yoga led by Winter Harvey and end with a sound bath led by SuperNova Sarah.
SuperNova Sarah – Sound Alchemist – Reiki Master – Spiritual Catalyst Utilizes the sacred power of Gongs, Crystal & Tibetan Singing Bowls and more to create a safe space to align and rejuvenate your mind, body, heart and soul while helping you to reclaim your power as creator of your own reality.
Winter Harvey – Drawing on the timeless wisdom of the ancient Vedas, Winter creates an authentic and supportive space for students to explore the science of self-realization. As a Bhakti yogi, Winter is inspired by ritual and devotion, the sacred connections found in nature, and by the practice of simple living. Winter strives to provide students a blueprint for experiencing a simple, mindful, spiritually based lifestyle.
Due to social distancing guidelines, this will be an intimate event. Masks are required upon entry to the studio and must be worn until class starts. At the end of class, masks must be put back on.
Singe Drop In – $35
Social Circle Discount – 2 students for $50*
Special prices for Yoga Under the Palms members with an active monthly membership.
*The Social Circle discount applies to students that are from the same household or spend time together in the same social circle/bubble. These students will be placed close together rather than 6′ apart. Enter promo code SOCIALCIRCLE at checkout.
-Props or anything to help you be comfortable
-Blanket for warmth
Friday Night HAPPY HOUR ~ Aug 14, 6:15pm ~ Join us for YOGA + KIRTAN with guest teacher Sydney Gormont. Nourish your soul with a feel good flow led by Winter Harvey followed by a blissful mantra chanting experience guided by Sydney.
This class will combine 60 minutes of gentle yoga with post-savasana kirtan style call-and-response chanting. Whether you’re a longtime yogi or total newbie, all levels are welcome in this practice of shared movement and sacred sound.ॐ
🌴Happy Hour Special: Sky Kombucha + vegan pineapple chutney tartine for $7!
🌴Event will be held on our beautiful outdoor, open air lanai.
•Drop-In – $22
•New Student Two Weeks Unlimited – $48
•Members/class pack holders reserve your seat on MindBody.
Wind down from the week with a sunset yoga class on our rooftop lanai. This class will be led by Maisa and draws inspiration from our natural setting and island home. All Levels Welcome.
6:15pm – Yoga
7:15pm – Vegan Luau prepared by Sydney Lehua.
Each Plate will include:
Veggie Mac Salad
BYO utensils if possible.
Dinner will be served after class on our open air lanai and we will eat on our mats (spaced 6’ apart).
BYO beverage – or grab a bottled beer from Lanikai brewing downstairs and bring it with you!
Price: $30 ($18 for members)
Satsang is a Sanskrit word that means “gathering together for the truth.” At Yoga Under the Palms, we welcome all people to gather for heart-felt connection, spiritual communion, and immersion in ancient yogic teachings.
Hosted by Winter in the spirit of co-creation, you’ll learn new ways of listening and relating to others. Take a deeper dive into the philosophy of yoga with an emphasis on Sadhana. You’ll be inspired to design your own daily practice from the rituals and yogic living tools that resonate with you most.
No matter your faith or beliefs, this class will empower you to strengthen your connection to the divine that naturally exists everywhere.
Bring a journal & stay for Full Moon Reset + Restore afterward.
Normal Class Rates Apply. $22 Drop in or use a class from your class Package. Free for Members.
Join Veronika for a very special 6-week Prenatal Yoga Series to help you build body awareness, strengthen the trust and belief in your body’s ability, and reconnect to your intuition. Stretch, strengthen and release muscles especially affected by pregnancy, in a safe and welcoming setting. Connect deeply with your baby through relaxing techniques such as meditation and pranayama, while practicing self-love towards your growing belly, gaining confidence and trust, and of course connect with other soon the be mammas, just like you!
2nd Trimester Series: Strengthening – Energizing – Stimulating
Sundays at 11:15AM
Designed to build strength and stamina with dynamic standing and non-traditional poses, to maintain your fitness and muscle tone through the pregnancy. Learning to open to create space for your growing baby, and improve your postural awareness as well as length along the lower back.
3rd Trimester Series: Calming – Relaxing – Grounding
Sundays at 12:30PM
Focused on releasing aches and pains of late pregnancy, making you feel as comfortable as possible, through gentle movements, seated stretches and restorative poses. Enjoying meditations and relaxing pranayama, as the focus of the classes is directs inwards in preparation for birth.
Regular class price rates apply to prenatal classes. New students can sign up for our $48 2 Week Unlimited Offer, $22 Single Class, $120 Prenatal 6 Class Pack (includes yoga blanket) or any of our other class package or membership options.