We are crazy about vegan food.
Nourish your body from the inside out with our 100% vegan food menu. Smoothies, coffee, salads, and healthy plant-based versions of your favorite local dishes such as loco moco and poke bowls. We’ve been experimenting with our unique vegan recipes to bring you something new! Need a boost? Try our vegan Vietnamese ice coffee.
We are currently open everyday for lunchtime but also twice a week for dinner on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Come down and try our plant based food!
Get our food delivered with:
Check Our Our 100% Vegan Menu
Scroll the menu below for all our dishes, or open the menu directly.
5pm – 8pm
5pm – 8pm
Where to Park
Kaimukī offers several parking locations:
- Along Waialae Ave – you will find metered street parking. Street Parking is free after 6pm, before 7am and all day Sunday
- 12th Ave Propark Lot – $1.50/Hour credit card only.
- Bank Of Hawaii Center Street Lot – $1/hour. You can pay to park in this lot only when Bank Of Hawaii is closed.
- Monday – Thursday: before 8am or after 4pm
- Friday: before 9am or after 6pm
- Saturday: before 9am or after 1pm
- Sunday: anytime!
- Do not park here if the bank is open
- Wilhemina Rise Lot
Recent News & Events at the Cafe
- Vegan Chickpea Toona SaladThe incredibly satisfying vegan Chickpea Toona Salad. Made with organic mixed greens, chickpea toona, purple cabbage, shredded carrots, pickled red onion, local sprouts, ginger tahini dressing. Available in both our Kailua and Kaimukī Plant Based Paradise locations. We serve 100% vegan food in our plant-based cafes. Treat your body right and come visit us!
- Scenes From the Kaimukī StudioKaimukī’s Newest Yoga Studio & Vegan Cafe Get a quick glimpse of our yoga studio in Kaimukī. We offer more than 40 yoga classes a week on our outdoor covered lanai. Get deeper into your practice surrounded almost entirely in lush greenery. The amazing staff at Plant Based Paradise, our vegan cafe, are ready to provide the nourishment you need. […]
- We’d Love Your FeedbackWe always want to hear about your experience at any of our locations. Please leave us a review either good or bad, but hopefully good. Mahalo!
- Kaimukī Cafe New Hours & Plant-Based MerchWe swapped our Friday evening hours with Thursday from 5pm – 8pm. Also, we’ve got some limited plant based paradise merch available at the cafe! Be like Taylor and eat more plants! See you soon!
- Buffalo Cauliflower SaladCheck out one of our all-time favorite soy-free & gluten-free vegan dishes! Organic mixed greens, buffalo cauliflower & chickpeas, purple cabbage, shredded carrots, cucumber, local sprouts, cashew ranch, sprinkled hemp seeds. Stop by either of our vegan cafes in Kaimukī or Kailua today!