Kailua’s Favorite Vegan Food
Plant Based Paradise is our 100% vegan cafe located inside Yoga Under the Palms Kailua! We offer everything from healthy smoothies to toasted sandwiches to delicious salads. Need a quick snack on the run? We have a grab-and-go fridge consistently stocked with simple healthy snacks to take with you. Our chef Sarena has over seven years of experience working in vegan restaurants.
We can’t wait to brighten up your day with our fresh food!
Order from our Vegan Cafe with:
Check out our Plant-Based Menu
Photos of Our Vegan Food & Location
We are located inside Yoga Under the Palms in Kailua at 167 Hamakua Dr. Kailua, HI 96734. The cafe / studio is on the 3rd floor. Walk up the stairs on the parking lot side of the building.
Allow time to find parking and get settled. There is usually available street parking on Hamakua dr and neighboring streets. You may also pay to park at the Target lot ($2/hour unless you plan to shop there before or after class). When parking at target, park in the stalls at the back right corner of the lot which are closest to our studio.
Recent News & Events in the Cafe
- Summer Soul Fest Kailua, Hawaiʻi 2023The Third Annual Summer Soulfest The Third Annual Summer Soulfest returns to Kailua Sunday July 9th! This half day festival will feature yoga, meditation, pranayama, energetic healing, creative workshops, Plant medicine lectures, ecstatic dance, sound healing and more – all of which share the theme of realigning with nature. Come alone, come with friends and enjoy a day of community […]
- Vegan Chickpea Toona SaladThe incredibly satisfying vegan Chickpea Toona Salad. Made with organic mixed greens, chickpea toona, purple cabbage, shredded carrots, pickled red onion, local sprouts, ginger tahini dressing. Available in both our Kailua and Kaimukī Plant Based Paradise locations. We serve 100% vegan food in our plant-based cafes. Treat your body right and come visit us!
- Kailua Studio TourTake a quick tour of our Kailua Studio We take you on a quick walkthrough of our Kailua yoga studio. Check out our retail area, lanai, aerial setup and everything in-between. Music by our friend Harry Koizumi
- We’d Love Your FeedbackWe always want to hear about your experience at any of our locations. Please leave us a review either good or bad, but hopefully good. Mahalo!
- Buffalo Cauliflower SaladCheck out one of our all-time favorite soy-free & gluten-free vegan dishes! Organic mixed greens, buffalo cauliflower & chickpeas, purple cabbage, shredded carrots, cucumber, local sprouts, cashew ranch, sprinkled hemp seeds. Stop by either of our vegan cafes in Kaimukī or Kailua today!