Kailua’s Favorite Vegan Food
Plant Based Paradise is our 100% vegan cafe located inside Yoga Under the Palms Kailua! We offer everything from healthy smoothies to toasted sandwiches to delicious salads. Need a quick snack on the run? We have a grab-and-go fridge consistently stocked with simple healthy snacks to take with you. Our chef Sarena has over seven years of experience working in vegan restaurants.
We can’t wait to brighten up your day with our fresh food!
Order from our Vegan Cafe with:
Check out our Plant-Based Menu
Scroll the menu below for all our dishes, or open the menu directly.
Photos of Our Vegan Food & Location
We are located inside Yoga Under the Palms in Kailua at 167 Hamakua Dr. Kailua, HI 96734. The cafe / studio is on the 3rd floor. Walk up the stairs on the parking lot side of the building.
Allow time to find parking and get settled. There is usually available street parking on Hamakua dr and neighboring streets. You may also pay to park at the Target lot ($2/hour unless you plan to shop there before or after class). When parking at target, park in the stalls at the back right corner of the lot which are closest to our studio.
Recent News & Events in the Cafe
- Kailua Studio TourTake a quick tour of our Kailua Studio We take you on a quick walkthrough of our Kailua yoga studio. Check out our retail area, lanai, aerial setup and everything in-between. Music by our friend Harry Koizumi
- We’d Love Your FeedbackWe always want to hear about your experience at any of our locations. Please leave us a review either good or bad, but hopefully good. Mahalo!
- Buffalo Cauliflower SaladCheck out one of our all-time favorite soy-free & gluten-free vegan dishes! Organic mixed greens, buffalo cauliflower & chickpeas, purple cabbage, shredded carrots, cucumber, local sprouts, cashew ranch, sprinkled hemp seeds. Stop by either of our vegan cafes in Kaimukī or Kailua today!
- Veggie Delivery DayIt’s always a good day when Haley from Ahiki Acres shows up with some locally-grown super-fresh veggies for our Kaimukī vegan cafe! We strive to get as many of our ingredients locally as possible. Stop by either of our locations to share in the freshness!
- Whats with all the mushrooms?We get this question a lot in our cafes and studios! The answer – mushrooms are the future. The future of nutrition, sustainability, mental health and fashion. Nutrition – Mushrooms are a great plant-based alternative to meat, and varieties such as lion’s mane and reishi can also improve cognitive function and digestion. Mental Health – Psilocybin or magic mushrooms are […]