You’ll Love Our Vegan Food
Our cafe is a plant based paradise that makes it easy to nourish your body from the inside out. Smoothies, coffee, sandwiches, salads and healthy plant based versions of your favorite local dishes such as loco moco and poke bowls. Both of our vegan cafes are located in our yoga studios in Kailua and Kaimukī.
Select dishes vary by location. Please choose the cafe you’d like to visit. Mahalo!
Our cafe is located inside Yoga Under the Palms Kailua.
Our cafe is located inside Yoga Under the Palms Kaimukī.
Recent News & Events in the Cafes
- Summer Soul Fest Kailua, Hawaiʻi 2023The Third Annual Summer Soulfest The Third Annual Summer Soulfest returns to Kailua Sunday July 9th! This half day festival will feature yoga, meditation, pranayama, energetic healing, creative workshops, Plant medicine lectures, ecstatic dance, sound healing and more – all of which share the theme of realigning with nature. Come alone, come with friends and enjoy a day of community […]
- Vegan Chickpea Toona SaladThe incredibly satisfying vegan Chickpea Toona Salad. Made with organic mixed greens, chickpea toona, purple cabbage, shredded carrots, pickled red onion, local sprouts, ginger tahini dressing. Available in both our Kailua and Kaimukī Plant Based Paradise locations. We serve 100% vegan food in our plant-based cafes. Treat your body right and come visit us!
- Kailua Studio TourTake a quick tour of our Kailua Studio We take you on a quick walkthrough of our Kailua yoga studio. Check out our retail area, lanai, aerial setup and everything in-between. Music by our friend Harry Koizumi
- Scenes From the Kaimukī StudioKaimukī’s Newest Yoga Studio & Vegan Cafe Get a quick glimpse of our yoga studio in Kaimukī. We offer more than 40 yoga classes a week on our outdoor covered lanai. Get deeper into your practice surrounded almost entirely in lush greenery. The amazing staff at Plant Based Paradise, our vegan cafe, are ready to provide the nourishment you need. […]
- We’d Love Your FeedbackWe always want to hear about your experience at any of our locations. Please leave us a review either good or bad, but hopefully good. Mahalo!